United Cerebral Palsy Association of Hawaiʻi is pleased to announce the opening of four new attended donation stations – convenient places where you can drop off your gently-used clothing and household items.
Simply drive up to the donation station and our staff will be happy to accept your tax-deductible donation and provide a receipt.
The stations are open:
- Monday – Saturday: 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Sunday: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
There is no need to schedule an appointment.
Visit our donation station locations:
- Kapolei Marketplace, 590 Farrington Highway, Kapolei
- ʻĀina Haina Elementary School, 801 West Hind Drive, Honolulu
- Ewa Pointe Marketplace, 91-1001 Kaimali Street, Ewa Beach
- Halawa Heights Baptist Church, 99-611 Ulune Street, Aiea
Your donations help to fund our programs and provide early intervention services for children with cerebral palsy and similar service needs. Your donation will also help to keep waste out of Oʻahu landfills. Learn more about our Reuse & Diversion Program.
Don’t see a location near you? More convenient locations will open soon. Until then, you can schedule a free, contactless home pick-up of your gently-used clothing, small household items, and HI-5 recyclables.