As indoor and outdoor gathering restrictions have fluctuated over the last 18 months, many organizations have struggled with holding in-person fundraising events, often opting for virtual alternatives. Some groups, however, have found success partnering with United Cerebral Palsy Association of Hawaiʻi (UCP) through our Fundraising Clothing Drives.
Whether you want to host a Fundraising Clothing Drive or drop off your donations, we want the experience to be safe, easy, and fun!
Here’s how we’re working to keep everyone safe:
- The event is held outdoors where people can safely distance themselves
- All organization volunteers and UCP staff are required to wear a mask
- The total number of volunteers and UCP staff on-site are much fewer than the maximum allowed per the current Honolulu City & County restrictions
- Donations are drive-through and contactless
Any Organization Can Host a Fundraising Clothing Drive
If your organization wants to raise money for your special projects while supporting a great cause and helping to protect the environment, contact us today!
Any organization, company, team, or even group of friends can host this event. 501(c)(3) status is not necessary.
Some groups we’ve partnered with include:
- Places of worship
- School groups and teams
- Youth-serving organizations
- Sports teams or organizations
- Condo/Homeowner Associations
The application process is easy; UCP provides a free step-by-step success guide, and we are now scheduling requests for Fall and Winter. First come, first served, so don’t delay. To learn more or to schedule your Fundraising Clothing Drive: